dinsdag 9 juni 2009

I wish I was a rich girl, nanananananananana

O, how I am in love with this amazing site, it's not even normal. I wish I had so much money, I could fly to south-korea and buy aaall of the clothes on this site. You might think, what's that magical site she's talking about? well, I'll tell You: http://www.zipia.net/
Amarins and I are absolutely in love with the clothing and accesoires.
so, if you're a total fashion lover, I would recommend this site really really hard!


Chocolatechip








Dreams are a series images , ideas, emotions, and sensations occurring involuntarily in the mind during certain stages of sleep.

(wikipedia)






The: I have a dream, dream.






The: I want to become dream.





The: I love dream

The: I am dream.
Keep dreaming, it will happen. Eventually

2 opmerkingen: